I have to admit that I was a tad jealous - okay, terribly bitter - when Michael and Caden got out of school for the summer. The thought of spending 40 hours a week inside an air conditioned building while my two guys were at home playing in the pool drove me crazy! Totally NOT fair. How is it that Michael makes twice as much as I do AND gets 364 days off a year? I must've received the Hoax degree from Vanguard University...right? Despite my bitterness, it's been really great to see Michael and Caden's relationship flourish this summer. They've had so much fun together...and I've...well...enjoyed living vicariously through them ; )
Just a quick shout out to my incredible stay at home dad whom I'm going to miss...
Thank you babes for your thoughtfulness this summer. You are a good man and I appreciate you.
Now that the boys are back in school, I'm bracing myself for life in the fast lane. We are so busy during the school year, and last year I really struggled with juggling all the different hats. I constantly felt like I was letting someone down. So, in effort to be a better wife, mom, employee and all around person, I'm blessed to report that my boss allowed me to cut my hours and only work until 2:00 every day! (Thank you Elizabeth for encouraging me in this!) I already feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of me.
Happy September Everyone!
Its amazing what gifts God has in store for us... so excited for you Tawnia. What a fun new season.
ReplyDelete